Location: Birmingham Plant
- Transports products to and from specified destinations.
- Drivers are expected to unload own trucks using pallet jacks, floats, or hand trucks.
- Unloads and checks merchandise at each warehouse.
- Inspects and maintains log on truck and trailer conditions before and after each trip.
- Picks up empty boxes, stale product, racks, etc. at each warehouse for return to terminal.
- Must have at least 2 years of previous experience driving a tractor trailer or a recent graduate of an accredited CDL training school
- Must have a good driving record with no more than three (3) moving violations, convictions, or bond forfeitures in the past five (5) years.
- This employee must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License with endorsements to operate a combination vehicle with GVWR above 26,000 lbs.
- Must be familiar with motor carrier safety regulations and comply with these regulations while performing all duties.
- Drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor-trailer combinations over the road to transport merchandise.
- Must possess skill to maintain control of truck while backing, turning corners, and negotiating narrow passage ways.
- Ability to lift and carry 20-75 lbs